This speaks to me on an emotional level.
I just got called in to an interview for a job I never applied for.
I would be happy about this if I wasn’t so sure I will mess it all up somehow.
On one hand I hate playing as a mage.
On the other hand; the freaking walking bomb spell in Dragon Age.
Proof that miracles do happen
#you yelled at merrill didn’t you
when you realize your adult decision has unforeseen consequences:
Got the chance to interview David Gaider, lead writer for the Dragon Age series, at GaymerX on Sunday. We talked about…oh dear, we talked about a lot of things.
Some questions answered
- Tevinter, Tevinter, Tevinter
- Blood Magic, Lyrium, and Red Lyrium
- The human noble Inquisitor’s Origin
- Fiona’s role in Inquisition and connection to Alistair
- Default world state when not importing with Keep
- Plans for the next Dragon Age book
- The unknown NPC “romance”
See it directly on Youtube here: http://youtu.be/lhXCpKDqFb8